JotaroBestJOJO

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
JotaroBestJOJO
New Recruit

JotaroBestJOJO

Post by JotaroBestJOJO »

Name:JotaroBestJOJO
Profile:http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2325172
Agree to follow YES
Comments: I have been wanting to join this group for a while, but I settled into the Roftwood Communication Center after they helped me learn most of the ropes. I have finally realized that maybe i DO want to be in this group, so I left the RCC to join the Soldiers Of Crossman.

Clayton Carmine
Officer

Re: JotaroBestJOJO

Post by Clayton Carmine »

Welcome to our corner of the internet! Things look good on my end and I see you've prematurely added Soldiers of Crossman to your group tag. No worries but it's best to ask first before claiming to be apart of a group.

Once I get your access setup, you'll find a link to our discord server in the Vanguard Operations sub-forum. The Boot Camp section has recommendations for skills to acquire first, what we expect of our recruits, and general info that will be good to know. I'll also be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Complacency kills, Paranoia is the reason I'm still alive.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1836396
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark building
It might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerMaxed out - Reach level 43Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competitionOn the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competition

JotaroBestJOJO
New Recruit

Post by JotaroBestJOJO »

Thanks!