Necropolises7

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
EpicZombies
New Recruit

Necropolises7

Post by EpicZombies »

Name: Necropolises7
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2323931
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: Hey hoping to join an active group. Used to play back in ‘08-‘11 however I started new a character for this group.

Frank Burn
Advisor

Re: Necropolises7

Post by Frank Burn »

Hi there! Welcome to the SoC forum. I'm sure an Officer will drop by sooner or later :D

Did you play pro-survivor back then?
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

EpicZombies
New Recruit

Post by EpicZombies »

I had a survivor and a zombie character. It was super fun back then cuz there was tons of people and events going on all the time. I miss those days if only I could remember my login info.

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

Yeah I get you. I've been active since late 2008 up to now and things have sure changed. But then again, if there isn't anything to do then we just have to create something to do :D Did you play as someone I'd recognize?
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

EpicZombies
New Recruit

Post by EpicZombies »

Not anyone I think you’d recognize my characters were max level so I hung around caiger and the forts a lot but I don’t remember what groups I was in at the time.

Clayton Carmine
Officer

Post by Clayton Carmine »

You'd be surprised, we are based out of Darvall Heights which half of Caiger is located in.
Complacency kills, Paranoia is the reason I'm still alive.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1836396
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark building
It might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerMaxed out - Reach level 43Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competitionOn the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competition

EpicZombies
New Recruit

Post by EpicZombies »

Well then I think my user was frosh10 if I’m not mistaken or some variation of that.

EpicZombies
New Recruit

Post by EpicZombies »

Does this mean I’m accepted?

Clayton Carmine
Officer

Sorry about that man, Life got in the way of things.

Please add Soldiers of Crossman to your group tag, once I see that is done I'll move ahead with getting you all set up on here and on discord. Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman.

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark building
It might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerMaxed out - Reach level 43Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competitionOn the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competition

EpicZombies
New Recruit

Post by EpicZombies »

Okay and it’s done

Clayton Carmine
Officer

I've got you all set up and you should be able to see more of the forums now. Inside of the Vanguard Operations sub-forum will be a link to our discord server. The forums aren't very active nowadays but I recommend reading through some of the pinned topics inside Boot Camp to get a feel for how we do things and what skills to pick up first.