Domhnaill

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
Domhnaill
New Recruit

Domhnaill

Post by Domhnaill » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Name: Domhnaill
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=255016
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: Hi all, I first joined Urban Dead all the way back in 2005. Got back into it recently and have been on pretty much every day, looking for some more interaction with people to make things more fun! Found your group online and I like the ethos!

Frank Burn
Advisor

Re: Domhnaill

Post by Frank Burn » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum! We're always looking for new members so you've come to the right place :D

Everything looks good so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your grouptag in-game and give me a heads-up here once you've done that.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Domhnaill
New Recruit

Post by Domhnaill » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:12 pm

That's great, thank you! I've added the grouptag to my profile now.

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Right, I've set you up with access around here. Boot Camp is currently closed but there's some useful info in there stil if you wish to check it out. And as you might notice in the Vanguard part of the forum, it's rather quiet these days. That's because almost all our communication goes through Discord, which brings me to the next point, if you're able to then I'd strongly recommend that you join us there. One of the top threads in the Vanguard forum should have a link to it. Once there just give us a heads-up that you're you and we'll see to it that you get access there also.

Oh and last but not least, Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Domhnaill
New Recruit

Post by Domhnaill » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Thanks again Frank, I'll get set up on Discord and check out the Vanguard area. Looking forward to taking out some zombies!