Kisara Hira

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
Kisara Hira
New Recruit

Kisara Hira

Post by Kisara Hira » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:08 am

Name: Kisara Hira
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2260692
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: :D

Frank Burn
Advisor

Re: Kisara Hira

Post by Frank Burn » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi! Nice to see that you wanted to join :D Sorry for it being a bit of a process to get into the SoC but these applications here help us to keep track and also gives us some needed info about you. Anyway, everything seems to be in order so go ahead and put "Soldiers of Crossman" as your group tag. Give me a heads-up once you've done that and I'll see to it that you get access around here, but most importantly also get member access on the Discord :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Kisara Hira
New Recruit

Post by Kisara Hira » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:37 pm

I have placed the group tag on my profile. I am already in the discord just not having access to see the multiple channels.

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:22 am

Great! You should have access now. Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Kisara Hira
New Recruit

Post by Kisara Hira » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:45 am

Thank you.