application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
TessStrider
New Recruit

application

Post by TessStrider » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:05 pm

b]Name:[/b] TessStrider
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2306962
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: i prefer to remain as in character as possible, i'll be doing my best to avoid referencing out of character things. and i hope y'all respect that

Frank Burn
Officer

Re: application

Post by Frank Burn » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum!

Everything seems to be in order so feel free to add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag. Once you've done that then give me a heads-up here and I'll look into giving you proper access.

As for the role-playing aspect, sure, we don't mind. I doubt you'll find any issues with that :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

TessStrider
New Recruit

Post by TessStrider » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:16 pm

DONE!

ive been zombie'd though so someone will want to revive me on my way into malton's northwest area

Frank Burn
Officer

Post by Frank Burn » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:34 pm

Great! I've given you access to both Boot Camp and the Vanguard forum (boot camp is closed down but there's some useful info in there). In the Vanguard forum you'll find one of the first topics to be "SoC Discord", check it out and join us on our Discord (most of, if not all, our communication goes through there these days). So stay active with us both in Malton and on our Discord and you'll be a Full Member in no time!

And of course, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!

I'm sure someone will have a syringe ready once you're close by, I recommend going to our revive point Nurten Ave just south of Crossman Grove PD when you're in Darvall Heights.

Edit: Nevermind, I see that you have made your way to the Discord already :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more