App

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
Nithindul
New Recruit

App

Post by Nithindul » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:38 am

Name: Nithindul
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=232548
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: Been playing since the game since first came out. This was my secondary account but I can't access my main account for some reason. I think I used an old work email so I'm s.o.l. I used to play casual games with 10-20 people at work (one time we accidentally sent an email to everyone in the entire company, but it turned out great because we ended up with 400 sign ups and ~100 dedicated players), so I'm used to just shouting at people over cubicles and having a level of trust that was unbreakable. Those days are over, but when I join a team I am 100% for the team.

Frank Burn
Officer

Re: App

Post by Frank Burn » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Alright! Everything seems to be in order so I'd like you to add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag in you UD profile. Give me a heads-up here once you've done that and I'll look into getting you set up!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Nithindul
New Recruit

Post by Nithindul » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:48 am

Reporting for duty!

Frank Burn
Officer

Post by Frank Burn » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:38 pm

Right! I've set you up with access to both Boot Camp (which is closed down these days but there's some useful info there stil) and the Vanguard forum. However, as you might see the forum is rather quiet and that is because we have moved the majority (almost all) of our communication to our Discord channel. You'll see that one of the top threads in the Vanguard forum is named "SoC Discord" so first things first, head in there, follow the link and register on our Discord. Once you're in then give us a heads-up there and we'll grant you correct access there too :D So stay active with us in Malton and on Discord and you'll soon be regardes as a Full Member!

Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more