Membership Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Membership Application

Postby NearDrive » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:30 pm

Name: NearDrive
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2301252
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: I'm new at this game, but i really want to learn and help with all my strenght!
NearDrive
New Recruit

Re: Membership Application

Postby Millhouser » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 am

Hi and welcome to our forum!
Sorry for the late response, I've been away for quite a bit now and it doesn't look like anyone else has made it hear yet to greet you.

We will get to processing your application very soon. Until then you can drop by the discord and introduce yourself https://discord.gg/N4VmNe
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionRookie - Reach level 10Soldier - Reach level 20
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skillFight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides RotMaxed out - Reach level 43
I was so close - First runner-up in an SoC solo competition
Millhouser

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi there!

I've gone through your application and everything looks fine. The next step is to get those SoC tags on you so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to you group tag in you UD profile. Once you've done that then give us a heads-up here and I'll set you up with the correct access around here.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby NearDrive » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 am

I already done it ^^

When i reach home i will apply to the discord :D (currently at work xD)

Thanks ^^
NearDrive
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Right, I've given you access to the forum now. As you might see we're not that active here these days but you'll find more activity over at our Discord so drop by there and say hi, we'll set you up with the correct access there too once you've done so.

Be active in-game and on our Discord and we'll promote you to full member in no time.

Last but not least, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk