Application - Abradolf Linkler

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Application - Abradolf Linkler

Postby Abradolf Linkler » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:45 am

Name: Abradolf_Linkler
Profile: Agree to follow [url=http://soc.aichon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4&p=10#p10]our rules: Yes
Comments: I was invited to the group ingame and since I got all of the perks I wanted already, I decided this would be a good way to get a goal in this game. I'd really appreciate it if I was allowed to join.
Abradolf Linkler
Unknown

Re: Application - Abradolf Linkler

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Right, I'll check this out once I get some time on my hands so you'll have to wait a little while :D I'll get back to you once I've gone through our process for new applications :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Re: Application - Abradolf Linkler

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Right, sorry for making you wait for a while. Everything looks good so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag. Give us a heads up here once you've done that and I'll see to it that you get access to the right places :D

Also, I want to point out that we had a discussion on however we should allow you to join due to your, eh, not so subtle entrance on our Discord. With that said, once you become a member of the SoC you should know that we'll not take stuff like that lightly since you'll be a representative of our group. Jokes are fine and all but they demand the right time, place and audience to work.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk