Luizebaz

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Luizebaz

Postby luizebaz » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Name: luizebaz
Profile: http://92.48.108.13/profile.cgi?id=2287242
Agree to follow our rules: Yes!
Comments: Hey guys! I played UrbanDead a long time ago and had a bit of fun, but quit the game because I wasn't part of anything and playing UD alone is kinda boring. So now I'm wanting to join a organized group and have more fun than before!
luizebaz
New Recruit

Re: Luizebaz

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum!

Sorry for the late response, I haven't been that active during this weekend.

Anyway, everything seems to be in order so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag and give us a heads up here once you've done that. I'll see to it that you get access after that.

Oh and I'm sure you'll find that UD is way more fun when working with other people :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby luizebaz » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Done!
luizebaz
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Alright, I've set you upp with access to both Boot Camp and the Vanguard forum. Boot Camp is there only for the info and the Vanguard forum is the only one in real use. However, these days we've moved most of our communications over to Discord (you'll find a topic on it in the Vanguard forum) so join us there! Anyway, be active in-game as well as with us on the Discord and we'll see to it that you get promoted to Full Member sooner or later :D

Last but not least, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk