Returning

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Returning

Postby Rico » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:50 pm

It's Rico, back into the fray for I dunno how long but glad to see this place again. As requested. I'm also at the rendezvous. Let me know if you need extra info, memories foggy... been I dunno how many years.
Rico

Re: Returning

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Heh, since I sent you here I can vouch for you. I'll set you up with access to the Vanguard forum. Also, there's a sticky thread there with information on our Discord channel. These days we do most of our communication there.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk