Mutandis

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Mutandis

Postby ElectrocutionLessons » Thu May 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Name: Mutandis
Profile: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1600220
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: I played UD for a while years ago, and had fun, but never joined a group. So I'm interested to now play this socially, I expect that's more fun.
ElectrocutionLessons

Re: Mutandis

Postby Millhouser » Fri May 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Hey Mutandis,
welcome to the forum. if i knew how to work computers and the like i would do by best to get you all set up with access and things, however, i do not. i'll pm Frank and hopefully he can get the ball rolling a bit faster than i can.
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionRookie - Reach level 10Soldier - Reach level 20
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skillFight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides RotMaxed out - Reach level 43
I was so close - First runner-up in an SoC solo competition
Millhouser

Postby Frank Burn » Sat May 19, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi there! I'm on it! :D

Oh and yeah, things are much more fun when being part of a group in Malton.

Anyway, everything looks good so far so I'll have to ask you to change your group tag to "Soldiers of Crossman". When you've done that then give us a heads-up here and I'll see to it that you get access around here!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby ElectrocutionLessons » Sat May 19, 2018 11:26 pm

OK. I've changed it, and I'm sitting at the Nurten Ave RP, since the HQ got overran. BTW, there was a guy who I maybe healed yesterday or the day before in our HQ, who ended up shooting me as part of the Z attack. Here's his profile: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1906936
ElectrocutionLessons

Postby ElectrocutionLessons » Sun May 20, 2018 12:05 am

Also part of it were some of the Malton Globetrotters, apparently (Nessola and raive):
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=257086
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=294954
unfortunately, iSpy didn't work (I'll use FF or chrome in the future)
ElectrocutionLessons

Postby ElectrocutionLessons » Sun May 20, 2018 3:20 am

The RP seemed clogged so I moved over to St Marcellus's Church in S-bank, next to powered NT building
ElectrocutionLessons

Postby Frank Burn » Sun May 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Alright, you should have access on the forum now. These days we aren't that active on the forum so check out our Discord instead, you'll find the link in one of the top threads in the Vanguard part of the forum.

Anyway, stay active with us both in-game and on Discord and we'll see to it that you get promoted to Full Member in no time.

Last but not least, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk