Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Application

Postby Mapi4 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi, I was wondering if I could join Soldiers of Crossman when I get revived, I'm completely new to the game (level 3) and right under Crossman PD. If there's any other info you need please ask!
Mapi4
Unknown

Re: Application

Postby Mapi4 » Sun May 06, 2018 4:00 am

Never mind the when I get revived part, I'm back!
Mapi4
Unknown

Postby Frank Burn » Sun May 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Hi!

Sure, you're always welcome to apply but I need you to take a look at this thread first and then do an officiall application (as shown in the linked thread). Once you've done that we can talk about you joining our ranks :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Millhouser » Tue May 15, 2018 6:44 am

Comon Mapi4, could use another strong soldier here.
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionRookie - Reach level 10Soldier - Reach level 20
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skillFight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides RotMaxed out - Reach level 43
I was so close - First runner-up in an SoC solo competition
Millhouser

Board index General Forum Front Desk