Application - ChaosOutbreak

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Application - ChaosOutbreak

Postby ChaosOutbreak » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:47 am

Name: ChaosOutbreak
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2291437
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: Played on this game a few years ago, didn't really understand but want to start getting into these types of games again. Would still consider myself very new to the game and not very knowledgeable but would be willing to help in any way possible :) also a fast learner, will be able to be on quite a bit since I'm on study leave at the moment. From UK
ChaosOutbreak

Re: Application - ChaosOutbreak

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum!

Back when you played UD before, did you go solo or were you involved with any groups? Oh and don't worry about not being that experienced, we're usually quick to help with that bit :D

Anyway, everything looks good so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag in your UD profile. Give me a heads-up here once you've done that and I'll see to it that you get the right access.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby ChaosOutbreak » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Just went solo when I played before, didn't turn out in my favour aha, and done it now :) is there an area of the map that you're mainly based? and also what's the discord :)
Thankyou for the warm welcome!
ChaosOutbreak

Postby Frank Burn » Tue May 01, 2018 2:32 am

You should have access to the right parts of the forum now. Stay active in game and on our Discord and you'll soon be promoted to Full Member!

As for where to go, start moving towards Darvall Heights, that's our home suburb. You can find the Discord in the Vanguard part of the forum.

Last but not least, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby ChaosOutbreak » Wed May 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Many thanks :) Used all of my AP today moving from Kinch Heights to Barrville, should hopefully be at Darvall Heights by tomorrow! Looking forward to it.
ChaosOutbreak

Postby ChaosOutbreak » Thu May 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Managed to reach ** as my safehouse
Last edited by ChaosOutbreak on Thu May 03, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChaosOutbreak

Postby Frank Burn » Thu May 03, 2018 2:27 pm

Heh, I would suggest moving the info-sharing to either the vanguard part of the forum or our Discord. The front desk is public :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk