Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Application

Postby catnapper » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:29 am

Name: Mister Ono
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?mo ... id=2290409
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: I just kind of wandered in and have no clue what I'm doing. I really hope you guys have a pressing need for three flare guns at the same place because thats what I can offer you right now.
catnapper

Re: Application

Postby Frank Burn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi there! Welcome to our forum!

Sorry for the late response, the forum isn't our main source for communication these days so I must have missed this thread. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to help with more than just your flare guns :D Btw, might I ask how you found out about us and what made you want to join?
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby catnapper » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Frank Burn wrote:Hi there! Welcome to our forum!

Sorry for the late response, the forum isn't our main source for communication these days so I must have missed this thread. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to help with more than just your flare guns :D Btw, might I ask how you found out about us and what made you want to join?

Don't worry, I found a regular gun in the titular PD. I found out about you from your recruitment poster on the wiki. I was in the game at all to pay respects for the successful defenses of Caiger, so when I found that was your stomping ground, my choice was made.
catnapper

Postby Millhouser » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:29 am

Welcome,
its good so see some fresh faces around these parts. i must ask though, where the ears for your necklace came from? as long as everything checks out and we can have you add the tags and then get you proper access.
Last edited by Millhouser on Tue May 01, 2018 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionRookie - Reach level 10Soldier - Reach level 20
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skillFight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides RotMaxed out - Reach level 43
I was so close - First runner-up in an SoC solo competition
Millhouser

Postby catnapper » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:12 am

The ears are my little way of dealing with stress during the last training exercise I was in before being sent here, a large-scale simulated conflict in Tennessee. Apparently, being able to stay together on long-term assignments was just what my CO was looking for, since the day after was when I got transferred to Malton. It still surprises me that they didn't know that Stanbury Village was the most dangerous part of town at the time, but I made it out alright, so alls well that ends well.
catnapper

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Heh, it's always fun with people who have a story.

Anyway, everything looks fine so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag. Give us a heads up here once you've done so.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby catnapper » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:24 pm

It's done
catnapper

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:10 pm

Great!

You should have access to the forum now. I saw that you have access to the Discord already also. As it's been mentioned already, we aren't that active here on the forum anymore so the Discord is where the action is.

So yeah, be active on Discord and in-game and we'll have you promoted to Full Member in no time! If you have any questions about anything then just ask, I'm sure someone will come around and give you an answer :D

Last but not least, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk