Membership Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Membership Application

Postby Shopkeeper » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:47 am

Name: Colonel Autumn
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1646692
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: Been out of the game for nearly five years now, just remembered this game existed a couple days ago, turned out I also remembered my login information. Dragged myself out of a nearby cemetery and been bunking at the Herman Building for the last couple days, noticed the recruitment graffiti and thought I'd lookup a local group to get my bearings. I'm still a little rusty, but I've got a lot of experience and I'm ready to get back into the thick of it.
Shopkeeper

Re: Membership Application

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Welcome to our forum! Everything seems to be in order and I see that you've already added our group tag so I guess it's up to me to set you up with the right access then :D

You should be able to see our Boot Camp now. Activity is key to getting promoted to full member here so stay active both in-game and in Boot Camp. Even if the Boot Camp seems a bit quiet then keep the posts comming (I know it's easy to not post if anyone else isn't).

Last but not least, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk