Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Application

Postby Terra Fire » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Name: Terra Fire
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2277756
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: Down in Crooketon will make my way up to the Northwest, gonna take me a while though.
Terra Fire
New Recruit

Re: Application

Postby Frank Burn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum!

Everything seems to be in order so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag in your profile. Give me a heads-up here once you've done so and I'll look into setting you upp with access around here!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Terra Fire » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:32 am

Thank you, I added the group tag, what is the next step?
Terra Fire
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Awesome!

Well, that's pretty much it. I've set you up with access to both Boot Camp and the Vanguard part of the forum. Boot Camp is closed at the moment but there's a lot of useful info there so I recommend you to check it out at least. The Vanguard part is where we communicate so that's the most important place here on the forum (especially the "Current mission" thread). I expect you to be an active part in-game and here on the forum, you do that and I'm sure you'll see yourself promoted to full member in no time!

Oh and one last thing, Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Terra Fire » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:32 am

Thanks
Terra Fire
New Recruit

Postby Millhouser » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 am

Welcome, T Fire, Glad to have ya on the team. When you make it up here, join the discussion in the vanguard forum and, ya know do what Frank says. :D
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionRookie - Reach level 10Soldier - Reach level 20
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skillFight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides RotMaxed out - Reach level 43
I was so close - First runner-up in an SoC solo competition
Millhouser

Board index General Forum Front Desk