Toshiro v.2

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Toshiro v.2

Postby Captain_Toshiro » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:29 pm

Hey Aichon, I lost access to my old account. I created a new one - hope that's okay :)
Captain_Toshiro
Unknown

Re: Toshiro v.2

Postby Aichon » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Before I reset permissions, I generally try to verify identities. I tried sending an e-mail to the address we have on record for you, but it returned as undeliverable. Why don't you PM me and we'll figure out some way to verify things quickly so we can reset your password and restore access to your old account?
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk