A MESSAGE FROM THE COMMISSAR

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

A MESSAGE FROM THE COMMISSAR

Postby Captain Toshiro » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:35 am

WELCOME GRUNTS!

I'm so very happy you have chosen the Soldiers of Crossman to help further your interests of...well...living. Lol.

We're a very old group with a very storied history. The offspring of two previous groups, the Crossman Defense Force and the Liberation of Crossman Department, the Soldiers of Crossman have deep ties in the Northwest of Malton, Darvall Heights, Caiger Mall, and Crossman PD. We've been present at some of the most famous battles in the history of Malton, from right in our backyard at several battles of Caiger Mall all the way to Ridleybank with the last great Battle of Blackmore, and beyond. We've went head to head with MOB, Shacknews, the Ridleybank Resistance Front, and any others that may obstruct the path of that Necrotech needle.

To quote a veteran SoC member named Bromhead...

And some dick named Shakespeare..

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in Malton now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon this gallant day"

My friends, welcome to the movement.

...WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!...

I look forward to serving with you all!
We guarantee you a medal, a bodybag, or both. - Delta Force

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Rookie - Reach level 10Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breach
Welcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventThere is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PD
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skill
Soldier - Reach level 20
I was there too - Participated in an SoC team competition
Captain Toshiro
Commissar

Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE COMMISSAR

Postby Levi Romero » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:25 am

Thank you for the warm welcome
Dude
I'm pretty psyched to be part of this
Levi Romero
Unknown