LEVI ROMERO'S MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

LEVI ROMERO'S MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Postby Levi Romero » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Name: Levi Romero
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2218417
Agree to follow our rules: SURE THING
Comments: USED TO PLAY BACK WHEN THERE WAS A GROUP CALLED THE GREYSIDE WATCH, I REMEMBER THEIR FORUMS BEING PIRATE THEMED... ANYWAY BACK THEN I COULDNT APPRECIATE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GAMEPLAY BUT IM BACK (PRIMARILY BECAUSE IVE LACKED ANY CONSOLE FOR 2 YEARS ALMOST AND HAVE A COMPUTER INCAPABLE OF HANDLING NETFLIX LET ALONE A GRAPHICAL BASED GAME) EITHERWAY I REALLY WANT A GROUP I CAN BE PART OF AND LIKE THE STORY ASPECTS OF URBAN DEAD AND ROLEPLAYING IN GENERAL ; I KNOW IM LEVEL 1 AND A ZOMBIE CURRENTLY BUT GIVEN THE CHANCE I CAN PROVE MYSELF AN EFFECTIVE MEMBER IN ANY CLAN/GROUP GOULS AND TASKS
Levi Romero
Unknown

Re: LEVI ROMERO'S MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Postby Captain Toshiro » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:24 am

I have no authority to confirm nor deny membership; however, as Commissar, I can't wait to welcome you to the ranks!
We guarantee you a medal, a bodybag, or both. - Delta Force

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Rookie - Reach level 10Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breach
Welcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventThere is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PD
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skill
Soldier - Reach level 20
I was there too - Participated in an SoC team competition
Captain Toshiro
Commissar

Postby willblue18 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:00 am

An interesting person to the say the least. I also can't allow membership, though I do recommend that you turn off your caps lock. We aren't really that keen of that kind of thing. Never have I seen anyone turned away, but I feel you may be the first the way you are going. However, I would love to see you join our ranks, as you seem like an interesting specimen. I mean person, of course.
Trigger finger feeling twitchy
When you shoot it's all so risky
Leave you dead in a ditch
but i hope you miss me.

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC Soldier - Reach level 20
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skill I was there - Participated in an SoC solo competition It might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2159903
willblue18
Unknown

Postby Aichon » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:15 am

We've rejected one or two, I think, but it's a rare thing, since most folks don't bother applying if they wouldn't be a good fit for the group.

Regardless, everything seems to be in order (though I share the others' sentiment that you can use your indoor voice here and don't need to shout to be heard :P), so if you would like, please add "Soldiers of Crossman" as your group name in-game (mind the spelling and capitalization) and then report back here once you do so and we'll get you set up with access.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby Captain Toshiro » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:49 am

Welcome to the ranks! If you haven't already done so, check out my message in the Front Desk thread :)
We guarantee you a medal, a bodybag, or both. - Delta Force

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Rookie - Reach level 10Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breach
Welcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventThere is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PD
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skill
Soldier - Reach level 20
I was there too - Participated in an SoC team competition
Captain Toshiro
Commissar

Postby Levi Romero » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:56 am

Thank you much gentlemen,
I am happy to be joining the ranks of the legendary SoC
I do, however, apologize for my caps lock earlier, I use cargospot for work
And all the coding is done in caps and I had to write a final load ftxt
(A redundant paper stating what went on the plane and didn't)
Anyway I listed my group as the Soldiers of Crossman
I eagerly await the next step
Levi Romero
Unknown

Postby Aichon » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:53 am

Welcome officially! I've gotten you set up with access and look forward to working with you. Just make sure you're active on the forums and we'll get you promoted to full member in no time.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk