Membership Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Membership Application

Postby jmoose44 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:23 am

Name: jmoose44
Profile: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2044770
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: Trying to bring some friends into the game, would like a group of people to work with
jmoose44

Re: Membership Application

Postby Aichon » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:08 am

Welcome to the board! I could've sworn we've met before, since your name looks incredibly familiar. Guess I've just seen you around. :)

Everything looks to be in order, so feel free to add "Soldiers of Crossman" as your in-game group (mind the spelling and caps), and then let us know once you do. We'll be sure to get you set up with permissions after that.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby jmoose44 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:53 pm

added the group
jmoose44

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Right, I've set you up with access to our boot camp. Stay active on both the forum and in-game, you do that and I'm sure we'll soon see you as a full member!

Last but not least, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk