Membership Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Membership Application

Postby PhoenixStorm » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Name: Isha S
Profile:http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2207409
Agree to follow :YES
Comments:I am kind of new and got very bored working on my own so I thought that working in a group might be a lot of fun
PhoenixStorm
New Recruit

Re: Membership Application

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi there and welcome to our forum! Malton can sure be a pretty boring place to wander around in on your own, heh, good thing there's groups around though :D

Anyway, everything checks out fine so what I want you to do now is to change your group tag in your profile page to "Soldiers of Crossman". When you're done make sure that you mention it here so that we can take a look, after that we'll set you up with the right access here on the forum.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby PhoenixStorm » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:32 am

Alright Ill do it right now :) Its done
PhoenixStorm
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:38 pm

I see that you've got access to boot camp now, Aichon must have set you up then. Stay active both in-game and here on the forum if you want to get that awesome SoC full membership :D Also, I just want to point out that you've got a incorrect spelling of "Soldiers" in your group tag so fix that.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Aichon » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Frank Burn wrote:Aichon must have set you up then.

I distinctly remember typing up an extremely nice welcome post. I have no idea what happened to it. Maybe I got distracted and forgot to post it?
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk