2nd guy you eat

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

2nd guy you eat

Postby 2nd guy you eat » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Name: 2nd guy you eat
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1713561
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: So, what else would you like me to comment about?
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
2nd guy you eat

Re: 2nd guy you eat

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Well, I guess you don't have to comment on anything else unless you want too :D Anyway, welcome to our forum! Things seem to be in order so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" as your group tag. Give us a heads up once you've done that and one of us Officers will look into setting you up with the right permissions.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby 2nd guy you eat » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Most kind. Profile updated. Just been revived in Darvall Heights.
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
2nd guy you eat

Postby Aichon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 am

You should have access to our recruit's area. If you continue to post updates as you're able, you'll get full access in short order. Thanks and welcome!
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk