Request for admission

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Request for admission

Postby stoicPanda (August) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:26 am

Name: Alistair Moore
Profile: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2194492
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: Was a member a few years back (August Alderdice), but rl got nuts and I faded away. Hoping to be accepted again, albeit under a new name. Would have reactivated Mr. Alderdice, but I couldn't get the password reset email to show up in my email inbox, haha. I know SOC has rules against multiple chars being involved, but since Mr. Alderdice isn't active anymore, I was hoping that we could count him as either KIA or MIA.
Anyway, I've got a new survivor char, making my way to Darvall heights from my independent operations in the Brooke Hills area. He'd be honored to be a part of your organization.
Honor and Duty
stoicPanda (August)
Unknown

Re: Request for admission

Postby Aichon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Sorry about the password issues. Something broke awhile back with e-mails coming from the board, and I've never gotten it fixed.

I'll shoot you an e-mail at your old address to confirm you're you, and then, if you want, I can manually reset your password for your old account, that way you can have all of those permissions, posts, etc. restored to you. We can even switch the usernames around if you would prefer a different username nowadays.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby stoicPanda (August) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:57 pm

No worries! And thanks, I sent a reply. Looking forward to getting back into the fight with you all!
Honor and Duty
stoicPanda (August)
Unknown

Postby Aichon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Password reset and usernames changed around a bit. Let me know if you run into any issues!
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk