Caiger Mall Survivior Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Caiger Mall Survivior Application

Postby Officer Braesmith » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Character Name: Caiger Mall Survivor
Profile: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi
Agree to follow rules: Yes
Comments: Saw you was based in Darvall Heights, it's where I grew up. Figured you were closest to me, and I need a group. I'm a very loyal man, (Really enjoy roleplaying), and I have military experience.
Officer Braesmith
Unknown

Re: Caiger Mall Survivior Application

Postby Aichon » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:21 am

Welcome, Caiger Mall Survivor! I'm afraid the link you've provided doesn't go to your profile for us, since it's missing your ID number. Can you find the link for your character that's akin to this one? http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1598119

Once you get that straightened out, we'll be sure to process your application quickly. Thanks!
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk