s0uthw3st

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

s0uthw3st

Postby s0uthw3st » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:28 am

Name: s0uthw3st
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2197771
Agree to follow our rules: YES=
Comments: I'm trying to get back in the swing of things in UD - used to play on another account years ago. Since I started back up, I've been doing simple maintenance on Calvert Mall (fuel and such), and decided to come down here and see what's going on. I just arrived at Crossman PD and topped off the generator, just chilling now - 2-3 zeds, 1 survivor outside, as a heads up.
s0uthw3st
New Recruit

Re: s0uthw3st

Postby Frank Burn » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Everything checks out so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag, once you've done so give us a heads up here and we will set you up with access to our boot camp.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby s0uthw3st » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Alright, I've added the tag. Not sure what you need me to do now, but at the moment I'm at Crossman with 3 AP.
s0uthw3st
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 pm

You should be able to see the boot camp now. Be active both there and in-game and you'll find yourself promoted soon. Also, if things are quiet in boot camp then be sure to post updates and such anyway, if things are quiet then we usually take for granted that no one's active and that could extend the time it gets for you to get promoted to full member.

With all that said, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk