PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
Aichon
Advisor

Re: PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

Post by Aichon »

I've got you set up as an Ambassador, with a board where we can discuss things in more privacy.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Dr Sokolov
Ambassador

Post by Dr Sokolov »

I am Dr Sokolov representing Militaire Sons de Veille. Just stopped by to say hello. So... Hi....

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

Ah, I see that Colonel Cross is the leader of your group, I thought he was going to revive Fox. Anyway, welcome to our forum Dr Sokolov! What brings you here?
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Dr Sokolov
Ambassador

Post by Dr Sokolov »

Actually Colonel Cross was about to revive it but some of the members decided to create a new group since FOX was...well lets say ruined. Well since Militaire Sons de Veille is newly created there not much members but most of the member of FOX Unit are now in this new group. Well we like to make an alliance with you. If that's okay?

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

I'll have to run it through the other officers first though. We'll see if we can't work something out.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Dr Sokolov
Ambassador

Post by Dr Sokolov »

Thank you for your time.

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

You should be set up with access to the embassy now Dr Sokolov.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador

Dr Sokolov
Ambassador

Post by Dr Sokolov »

Thank you very much....

purplecat
Ambassador

Post by purplecat »

Hi I'm Purple Cat, Bravo Squad 2iC from the DHPD. I think we may be in the same area as you guys and wondered if there was any interest in coordinating?

Aichon
Advisor

Post by Aichon »

I've gone ahead and set you up with access to the DHPD board we have here. One of our officers can discuss things there with you.

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

(CDF) Malakim
Ambassador

Post by (CDF) Malakim »

Greetings,

I am Don Tartalia, head of the Malakim unit from the Creedy Defense Force.

We're headed west for adventure and wanted to know if you desired some extra help.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=610152 (My Malakim alt)

Our forums are over at: http://killtrend.proboards.com/index.cgi (for verification purposes)

Pleased to make your acquaintance. :)

Aichon
Advisor

Post by Aichon »

Scubton mentioned you. I'll have you set up with permissions to access the sub-forum we have for CDF in just a moment.

Dominica
Ambassador

Post by Dominica »

Lieutenant Dominica Bekker of the Cannonball Crew and Fort Perryn Defense Force: we've worked together on a few ops and one of our member Krathar just joined up an alt of his: I'd figure I'd send myself over here cause he told me I should love one of your members as we're so alike..... oh and I brought beer!

*hauls in beer kegs*
Lieutenant, Brewer, and Bouncer
ImageImageImageImage
Dominica Bekker | Zane Jorgensson | Darth Diemos | Darth Swift
Ghost Squad | Baker Squad | FPDF
"It's a Planet? Who knew?"

Shadok
Advisor

Post by Shadok »

You brought Booze?!? We're going to get alone JUUUUSSSTTT fine.

Also, set up your permissions :)

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

Welcome to our forum Dominica!

Anyway, let's move those kegs before Brom sees them!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador

Dominica
Ambassador

Post by Dominica »

I've got plenty, I make beer runs every so often. Pick your poison I've got a full selection including beer, vodka, whiskey, scotch, wine, the whole she-bang.

I've set up my bar in the ambassadors suite.
Lieutenant, Brewer, and Bouncer
ImageImageImageImage
Dominica Bekker | Zane Jorgensson | Darth Diemos | Darth Swift
Ghost Squad | Baker Squad | FPDF
"It's a Planet? Who knew?"

Bromhead
Advisor

Post by Bromhead »

did someone say scotch???
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43Welcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical event

It might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerCan we fix it - Completed a 20AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

We are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition

Shadok
Advisor

Post by Shadok »

Yes Brom. *Taps the keg labelled "Scotch"* But we're charging you the heads of 30 zeds, impaled on pointy sticks and placed outside Crossman PD.

And I bet it'll take you a minute.

Bromhead
Advisor

Post by Bromhead »

*kicks in the door with 30 zombie heads on 30 pointed sticks, he looks a little worse for wear and exhausted*

luckaly i already had 30 mounted on my hunting wall in my quarters, the hard part was finding the wood to make the sticks, thankfully i found a pile of wood that was just nailed accross a door

Scotch me gents! ive worked up a perishing thirst!
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43Welcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical event

It might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerCan we fix it - Completed a 20AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

We are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition