PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.
Pvt christopher
Ambassador

Re: PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

Post by Pvt christopher »

Hello everyone I am Pvtchristopher from the Cannonball crew/FPDF I will be your diplomat
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1645212
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1049759
Creedy Defense Force Member
Cpt Christopher

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

Welcome to our forum Christopher. We'll see to it that you get access soon.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Aichon
Advisor

Post by Aichon »

The three of you should be configured with your permissions now, if I set up everything correctly. Assuming I did, you should see the ambassador's area, along with the parts where you can talk privately with us.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Nuerotoxic2213
Ambassador

Post by Nuerotoxic2213 »

actually, a member or two from CC is here at ackland with us. my realm of Allies indeed stretches far

HellFreeze
Ambassador

oh great, another MCM talking squishy

Post by HellFreeze »

Greetings from MCM! I plan to pay a visit this week, so figured I should stop by and register. By the way, thanks for helping us rebuild after BB3. I'm hoping to return the favor.
edit: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1504422
Last edited by HellFreeze on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

Welcome to our forum HellFreeze! The help is appreciated.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

Aichon
Advisor

Post by Aichon »

Sorry, I'm a bit dense when it comes to things like this, but should I be setting up access for you, HellFreeze?

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more

HellFreeze
Ambassador

Post by HellFreeze »

Well, that's up to you I suppose. But I would like to be considered a delegate from MCM. Thanks. :D

Aichon
Advisor

Post by Aichon »

You're all set then!

HellFreeze
Ambassador

Post by HellFreeze »

Aichon wrote:You're all set then!
Thank you!

silvio
Ambassador

Post by silvio »

Greetings,

I am silvio http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=124349 of the Caiger Mall Survivors.
Unfortunatly, these are dark days for the once proud CMS, as I may be the only member actually carrying the flag for the group.
I'm contemplating whether or not to make a big effort to revive the CMS.
Anyhow, I can't seem to rememer having much contact with you guys over the years and thats a shame. So, I'm here to open a channel and keep in touch.
I'm also an admin at the CMS boards http://s15.invisionfree.com/caiger/ if you'd like to stop by. It's kinda boring at the moment.
They call me the Caiger Tiger. Really, they do...
Silvio

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

Welcome to our forum silvio! It's strange that we haven't had that much contact since we're working pretty close to each other. Heh, better late then never I guess. I'll make sure to register at your forum as soon as I've got the time to do so.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador

silvio
Ambassador

Post by silvio »

Thanks Frank!

You have Allied status on the Caiger forum as well.
They call me the Caiger Tiger. Really, they do...
Silvio

Balalaika
Ambassador

Post by Balalaika »

Umm..hi! I'm Miss B from the Orders of the Black Rose, and I think I'd like to take a peek at your forums, since Diana have been saying about how awesome you guys are! ^_^
--Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up--

Balalaika: Image

Shadok
Advisor

Post by Shadok »

Hey, welcome Bala!

Allies are always welcome here :D

Nice to have you here ;)

Redwave
Ambassador

Post by Redwave »

This is Redwave of the New Malton Colossus.

I wish an audience with the Soldiers of Crossman if you would allow it.

Aichon
Advisor

Post by Aichon »

You should be set up with full ambassadorial access now. You should also find an NMC subforum where you can communicate with us in private.

Codeist
Ambassador

Post by Codeist »

Hi there, im Codeist from the DHPD, just thought id stop by as ive seen a number of you guys in the area im currently in, thought i see if we could help each other in anyway

Frank Burn
Advisor

Post by Frank Burn »

Welcome to our forum Codeist! I'll see to it that you get access to the right places around here.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador

Lucius Grimm
Ambassador

Post by Lucius Grimm »

Howdy-

I represent BMF, a small rather closed groups of UD players, who have been active in Griggs, O-Bank, Crooketon and other parts of the central and southern west. We're actually in the process of relocating and hope we might be working together pretty soon. Sorry we don't keep a web page and our practices are generally fairly secret. If you would like to know more about us and what we do, you might ask members of the Order of the Black Rose. For the last few weeks we've been setting up factories, hospitals, PDs and NT bases in the Grigg-O-Bank area.