PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Re: PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Hello there and welcome to our forum. I'm sure that we can set you up with a private embassy here where we can talk in private. Do you guys have a forum so that I can drop by and establish a presence there as well?
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Yuiop705 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:13 am

Yes please do so and no not yet but we are working on it.
Yuiop705
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Right, we'll do the talking here to begin with then :D I believe that Shadok has set you up with access so you should be able to see your embassy now.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Mr Chris Redfield 0 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:42 am

Hi I am S.T.O.P. Leader i would like to request permission to your Embassy wing, so we can discuss an alliance.
Mr Chris Redfield 0
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Hi there and welcome to our forum, I'll see if I can't set you up once I've got some more time, unless someone beats me to it that is :D

Edit: Seems like someone beat me to it, you should see your embassy now.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Sam726627 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello SoC

I'm Sam726627 with the Army Control Corps
2nd Lieutenant to our Special Forces
ZedPro I believe was our ambassador here and he has since gone quiet. So I'm taking the reigns, and can hopefully be of use to your group, and mine.
Requesting access to discuss any potential and future joint operations with you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Sam.

-PS
I was a former member here having joined and gone awol early in recruitment due to RL issues. I figured my previous service (though short) may have been of some confusion.
If you require myself to confirm my identify just hit up our Diplomatic section on
http://s14.zetaboards.com/Army_Control_Corps/index/
Sam726627
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Right, I remember you :D Anyway, welcome back to our forum and I'll leave it to one of the Officers to switch you over to the ACC ambassador role where you'll have access to the embassy.

Edit: Right, I took a look at it myself and I think that things are all set up now.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby sanpedro » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:56 pm

sanpedro from the DHPD here - can you please confirm this post: http://dhpdforums.proboards.com/post/167070/thread

Once we have confirmation here we will upgrade Toshiro's access
sanpedro
Unknown

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:09 pm

I'm pretty sure that's Toshiro since he's been over there checking things out and he mentioned that he had talked to you guys at the DHPD. However, I do want to point out that Toshiro isn't a SoC appointed ambassador, those duties are still mine.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby sanpedro » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Cheers Frank
sanpedro
Unknown

Postby commanderian » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am a DHPD officer, who goes by commanderian on forum, and Barry Burton in-game. I recently returned to the game after many years away, to participate in the DHPD's 10 year anniversary celebration. We are having the big shindig on October 20th! We're hoping to get our old allies onboard to celebrate with us, and help out if they can spare the time at all. So I volunteered to do the outreach, and here I am! :)
commanderian
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:25 am

Hello there and welcome to our forum!

I've set you up with access to our Embassy (which all group ambassadors are able to view) as well as the private DHPD area there which is accessed by you guys and our Officers. I'm guessing that you want to talk about this in a more secure area so let's do so over there. I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys have in mind :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Old Jack Burton » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:22 am

Sam726627 wrote:I was a former member here having joined and gone awol early in recruitment due to RL issues. I figured my previous service (though short) may have been of some confusion.
If you require myself to confirm my identify just hit up our Diplomatic section on
http://s14.zetaboards.com/Army_Control_Corps/index/

This is Jack Burton, also reporting from the ACC as current representative for diplomatic relations and coordination between groups.

We would like to re-extend an invitation for Frank Burns to continue working as liaison at the zetaboards site.

Third time is the charm! I will look forward to working with you on future joint-ops...
Old Jack Burton
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi there Jack!

It's been a while since I checked the ACC forum but with that said, I'm still the SoC reperesentative there so there's really no need to re-extend the invitation since I never really left. I'm glad you guys want me to continue with it though :D Also, I thought you guys had gone more or less inactive. We heard, if I remember correctly, something about a "last mission" at Creedy a while back.

Anyway, I'll set you up with access to your own secure spot here at our forum also.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Old Jack Burton » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Yes, that last excursion at Fort Creedy was a final hurrah for many old timers and a lot of the command staff (several other regular members are staying active and just focusing on Steam games or whatever). However the call out did manage the effect in reviving a lot of the older or currently inactive players as well.

Although our numbers are not what they once were, HC has pledged to make allotment for making sure that current operations can continue in mounting their mobile resistance of Malton city.
Old Jack Burton
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 pm

I see. Yeah well, I guess inactivity and a drop in interest has hit most groups pretty hard.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Scarbs » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi there SOC.
Scarbrand from the Knights Templar here, may i have permissions to a secure part of your forum so we can speak more privately?

Scarbs
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:34 pm

I've set you up with access with access to a private area for communication with the Knights Templar. Feel free to continue the discussion there, or, if you're having trouble accessing it, let us know here.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby TotallyHuman » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:38 am

Mah harman am zah baagman az Razgarrz Baagbarn. Nah bangbang mah harman!

Mah harman habganna maag hra arra!anz.
TotallyHuman
Unknown

Postby Frank Burn » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:32 pm

*takes a broom and tries to keep the zombie at a safe distance*
- Eh, Aichon, could you come and talk to this guy?!
- Don't take this the wrong way buddy but let's keep this at a safe distance to begin with since my Zamgrh isn't the sharpest.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

PreviousNext

Board index General Forum Front Desk