PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

Postby Aichon » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 am

In order to protect the security of any joint operations, we maintain sub-forums for handling our relations with other groups. If you could, please either post here, or, if you'd prefer more privacy, send a PM to Frank Burn or Shadok, and they will set you up with the appropriate permissions to access the necessary boards. Please make sure to introduce yourself so that we know who you are (and which group we should contact if we need to verify your identity).
Last edited by Aichon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing my name from the list of people to PM since I'll be inactive for a bit.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Re: PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

Postby Blessed Guard » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:52 am

Just thought I'd say hello over here, too :D

Blessed Guard

And our forums if you still need to verify me or what not.

Happy forum transfers!

-BG
Blessed Guard
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:57 am

We'll have things straightened out in short order, I'm sure. Our ambassador should be back within the next couple of days. I apologize once again for the delay.

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby Blessed Guard » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 pm

No worries at all, I just happen to forget things - thus I posted so I wouldn't suddenly realize "oh yeah, probably should've gone there... oops."

;)
Blessed Guard
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Hello there Blessed Guard. I'm Frank Burn, legate here at the SoC. Sorry for not responding earlier but I haven't had the chance. Heh, I just wanted to notify that I'm here now and that I'll check out your forum tomorrow when I get the time. I hope we can find some common ground and that we could work together in the future!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Austin Hunt » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 am

Austin Hunt from MCM. Figured someone should keep up an account over here. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout. I think I'm lurking in your IRC room as well.
Austin Hunt
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome to our new forum Austin
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby tarrok » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 pm

hey! Is there any way I could get a new embassy for the DHPD set up?
tarrok
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Yep, I actually already have it set up for you already, and was just waiting for you to come over. It's been empty ever since I set it up a week or two ago. :)

Aichon
Officer

Postby tarrok » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:00 pm

ouch!!!! RW got me, but Im headed there now!
tarrok
Ambassador

Postby Revenant » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 am

I, uh… know a bunch of you guys from the old days (and some from more recently), but I think I'm essentially the only active member of most of my survivor groups at the moment.

Alan Corvus is my original and currently active survivor.

Greetings! :)
Alan Corvus. Former ZDer, Random, Axe, and Knocker.
Now a Soldier of Crossman.
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCSoldier - Reach level 20Fight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides Rot
Revenant
New Recruit

Postby Shadok » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:11 am

Hey Rev. Good to see you.
Shadok
Officer

Postby Aichon » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 am

Were you looking to open diplomatic relations, Rev, or is this a casual visit to just say "hi"?

Aichon
Officer

Postby Revenant » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 am

Normally I would be, but like I said, I'm pretty much the only active member of my group(s) at the moment, so there's arguably not much point.
Alan Corvus. Former ZDer, Random, Axe, and Knocker.
Now a Soldier of Crossman.
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCSoldier - Reach level 20Fight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides Rot
Revenant
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 pm

So why not join a group that's active at the moment? Hm, I swear that I had a certain group in mind!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Nuerotoxic2213 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:54 pm

i'm Nuerotoxic2213, only remaining original member, and co-founder, of Ackland Mall Security. the group that helped fight through the battle of the bear pit, and the ONLY group in the history of Malton to EVER repel and expunge the LUE horde from our mall. we're one of the older groups in the game. and through thick and thin, we've weathered every storm. we are Stationed in Havercroft, but i personally have sub groups throughout malton. our Forums are located here, http://z15.invisionfree.com/AMSforums/index.php? . so feel free to contact us, as i would like to make a dent in the unlife that has been plaguing the NW of malton and could use assistance, as we all could. i have a group from Galbraith Hills providing aid, as well as other randoms from former allies and disbanded groups. i await your reply. Probst gentlemen

Nuerotoxic2213
Nuerotoxic2213
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Hello there Nuerotoxic and welcome to our forum!

I'll make sure to register on your forum as soon as I get the time to do so. And as soon as Aichon has the opportunity he'll set you up so that we can discuss this on a more secure level.

(I really need to learn how to set up peoples access :D )
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Diana Warren » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 am

Hi. Though I am simply a member of the Order of the Black Rose, if you wish to give me allied permission, I'll be happy to relay messages. Also, of course, I know that some of you are in the allied section of our forum as well. If that is sufficient for you, then there is no need.
Diana Warren
Ambassador

Postby Nuerotoxic2213 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 am

Excellent frank. on a side note, usually sending me PM's is the best way to get a hold of me. i run several groups and have been on a recruiting binge, as well as the attempt at the reclamation of havercroft. if ya need anything let us know.
Nuerotoxic2213
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 pm

We'll see to it that you get access too Diana.

Alright, it's noted Nuerotoxic.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Next

Board index General Forum Front Desk