PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Re: PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

Postby SamuraiJackAG » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Greetings SOC! Samurai Jack here representing the Reddit_Survivors. Frank Burn came by our forums and I've set you guys up with a private area for contacting us and I figured I should stop in here to say hello as well.
SamuraiJackAG
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

You're set up as an ambassador here as well with a private area where you can discuss with us. You should be able to see it now. :)

Frank will be the one doing any follow up.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice to have you here and welcome to our forum. Hopefully this will help us with future coordination :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby SamuraiJackAG » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:04 am

Well thank you all. And yes, hopefully we shall be able to coordinate easily enough now for any future ops we may decide to partake in. Cheers to the future of knocking off zombie heads together!
SamuraiJackAG
Ambassador

Postby RennisZotorman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Hello I'm RennisZotrman
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=245336
DEM - MEMS Section
Forum
http://s1.zetaboards.com/brainstock/index/
Thought I'd check in with you guys, will you be attending the Annual 5th November event in Ridleybank?
RennisZotorman
MEMS Chief Medical Officer

DEM Revive Requester
886-2848
RennisZotorman
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello there! We'll see to it that you get access to the right parts around here, the question is however if we should make a separate section for MEMS or if we'll throw you guys into the DEM embassy :D What would you prefer?

As for the 5th November event, we do not have such plans at the moment but we are always open for ideas :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby RennisZotorman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 pm

We are part of DEM so throw me in with the rest ;)
We have topic on the 5th over on our forum
http://s1.zetaboards.com/brainstock/topic/4969736/1
Would be great to see you there :D
RennisZotorman
MEMS Chief Medical Officer

DEM Revive Requester
886-2848
RennisZotorman
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Alright, you should have access to a private section in the embassy now. The only ones who can see it are the guys who are in our leadership and those who are approved ambassadors from DEM.

I'll take a look at the topic once I get some more time.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby zed pro » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:32 am

Hey
Zed Pro of the Army Control Corps here. I gather our groups have not spoken in some time as we have lacked ambassadors. I have come to reestablish contact. Please feel free to visit our forum to confirm my identity.
Looking forward to possibly some opps together.
ZP
zed pro
Ambassador

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Hello there, and welcome to our forum!

I wouldn't blame you guys on our communications lacking for a while, I'm sure I'm also to blame on that front :D Not to mention that cross-group communication seems to be lacking in general among groups today. Anyway, I'll set you up with access to your embassy here at our forum so that if there's anything you want to discuss you can do it behind closed door with us :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Boertje » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:45 am

Greetings from Breach of Peace!

I wanna thank all of you for staying a little while at the Merson NT in Grigg Heights.
(every day that building isn't trashed, is considered a gift out here.)

I don't know for how long you guys are staying out here, but do note that you are most welcome to the burb, now and in the future.

As for allianced paperwork:
Group:.............Breach of Peace....................
Ambassador:......Boertje..............................
Forum:.............breachofpeace.us..................

Currently our groupnumbers is accounted for only by 2.
Boertje
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Hey, Boertje. No problem at all! It's been entertaining hanging out with you guys these last few days, and I'm glad we've been able to contribute to keeping Merson and Griggs in general in decent shape.

As for our plans, I'll direct you towards the private board I just set up here for BoP. I'll let our Ambassador do the talking, but if you have any questions or just wanted to chat, feel free to hit us up in there.

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby Frank Burn » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:05 am

Sorry for the late respons, I've been somewhat off this weekend (off means drunk in this case). Anyway, I see that Aichon has set you up with access and all that so I guess all I can do for now is to say welcome to our forum!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Rohndogg1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Greetings from The Abandoned. I indeed did not have an account here yet, but I do now. Can't wait to see the place you got set up for us.
Rohndogg1
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Since I know you, I've gone ahead and set you up with access before talking to our Ambassador. :P

Aichon
Officer

Postby Frank Burn » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Welcome to the SoC forum Rohn!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Roy Taylor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Hello, I am the XO of the MDD, stepping in for my AWOL CO as well as my ambassador.
I was just checking if we have had an alliance already, because I just happen to be working in your area of operations atm.
Also, I believe one of my former colleges, LewysZK, had joined you before he stopped playing.
Roy Taylor

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:30 am

Hi there Roy and welcome to out forum!

I'm Frank Burn, the guy who's been handling most of the communication with other groups here since... well, since we put someone in charge of that. Anyway, I can't recall that we've had that much contact between our two groups in the past and I'm pretty sure that we haven't been allies or anything like that, not on paper so to speak. However, we're always open to finding new friends in Malton so I'm sure that we can set you up with a private embassy here at our forum if you wish. I'll let one of the officers handle that since I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment.

Oh right, I remember Lewys ZK. I don't think that he was that active with us though.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Aichon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 am

He's all set with access.

Aichon
Officer

Postby Yuiop705 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 am

Hi Im a representative from the group S.T.O.P and we're looking to form an alliance
Yuiop705
Ambassador

PreviousNext

Board index General Forum Front Desk