PLEASE READ: Before you apply to become a member...

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

PLEASE READ: Before you apply to become a member...

Postby Aichon » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 am

Before applying to become a member of the Soldiers of Crossman, we kindly request that you make sure you understand what you're getting into. Please go review the information about us, and pay particular attention to the expectations we have for our members. Also be aware of the fact that we're a patient group, and we like having people that are willing to stick it out. You may be a new recruit for awhile.

Once you've done all of those, you're ready to apply. To do so, simply make a new topic with your character's name as the subject, then copy/paste the following code. Remove the all-caps stuff and fill it in with the appropriate answers.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] CHARACTER_NAME
[b]Profile:[/b] LINK_TO_CHARACTER_PROFILE
[b]Agree to follow [url=http://soc.aichon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4&p=10#p10]our rules[/url]:[/b] YES_OR_NO
[b]Comments:[/b] OPTIONAL_COMMENTS

If you've done it correctly, it should look something like this:
Name: Orison Flynt
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1598119
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: I've been following your group for the last few weeks after one of your members helped me in Yagoton, and think I'd really like to join. Thanks!

Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk