Membership Application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Membership Application

Postby poopman9 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Name: poopman9
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=284265
Agree to follow our rules: Yes
Comments: I've been a member of the East Becktown Defenders and helped you guys defend Caiger Mall recently (and retake Crossman Grove), but the EBD doesn't have a whole lot of active people at the moment, it's basically just the same 3 of us posting things in Discord. I thoroughly understand the meta of the game already (although I'm still fine with being a "New Recruit" until I prove myself) and I'm just looking to join an organized group who has a few more active members than my current one. Thanks!
poopman9
New Recruit

Re: Membership Application

Postby Millhouser » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:22 am

Well, Hello there, Its always a good time when we get new members. i'll let Frank deal with the particulars but welcome to the team.
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoC
This is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionRookie - Reach level 10Soldier - Reach level 20
Evolution - Purchase a zombie skillFight fire with fire - Purchase all zombie skills besides RotMaxed out - Reach level 43
I was so close - First runner-up in an SoC solo competition
Millhouser

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi there and welcome to our forum!

First of all, I wouldn't say we're much bigger at the moment ourselves. Sure we have more than 3 active members but we're still far from our old numbers. With other words, I wouldn't expect that big of a change.

However, if you're still interested then sure, I don't see a reason why we wouldn't let you join. We've worked with you guys at EBD a few times and it's been a positive experience each time. Also, if you join then we will add you as a "New Recruit", mostly because we can get a feel for you and you can get a feel for us, not to mention that we want to see if new members are going to be active while with us. It has less to do with actuall experience about Malton, UD and everything around that.

So, if you're interested then go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag in-game and give me a heads-up once you've done that. I'll look into setting you up with access around here after that.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby poopman9 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Ok, I've changed my group tag to Soldiers of Crossman
poopman9
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Well, almost. Just add the "s" at the end of "Soldier" :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby poopman9 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Whoops, my bad. Typo is fixed.
poopman9
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Awesome!

I've set you up with access to both our Boot Camp and the Vanguard forum. Boot Camp is more or less inactive and locked at the moment but there's still some useful info in there. The Vanguard forum is where we do most of our communication so head in there and take a look around. The most important place there is obviously the mission threads. Anyway, be active with us in Malton and here on the forum and we'll see to it that you get your "Full Member" status in no time!

Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk