Sabine Burby

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Sabine Burby

Postby sabine burby » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Name: Sabine Burby
Profile: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=213373
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: I look forward to being a member of this group. Currently I'm in Kempsterbank so it may take me a couple of days to get to the Northwest.
sabine burby
New Recruit

Re: Sabine Burby

Postby Frank Burn » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi Sabine!

First of all, welcome to our forum! Everything seem to be in order so go ahead and add "Soldiers of Crossman" to your group tag. Give me a heads-up here once you've done so and I'll see to it that you get the right access on the forum.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby sabine burby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:49 am

Ok I have added the group tag.
sabine burby
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Alright, I've set you up with access to both our Boot camp section as well as the Vanguard part. You'll find a lot of useful info in Boot Camp so check it out. However, Boot Camp is locked these days so you'll only be able to read the stuff in there, communication goes down in the Vanguard sub-forum where you'll also find our current mission. Be active here on the forum and in-game and we'll see to it that you get promoted to full member in no time.

Welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby sabine burby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 pm

I just finished reading the items needed. I do need to restock on ammo. But other than that I have everything else but a radio.
sabine burby
New Recruit

Postby Frank Burn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Great, I would however consider that more of a guideline these days since boot camp isn't as much of an active part within the SoC today as it used to be. You've been around for a while in Malton so I'm sure that you have a pretty good understanding on what you need and how to use that. The most important thing you should do is to be active, head over to the Vanguard thread, jump into the "current mission" thread and join the talks there. That area is also secure unlike this part of the forum.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk