membership application

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

membership application

Postby Elizabeth la'gence » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Name: elizabeth la'gence
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?mo ... id=2273936 i cant find another way
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: you guys helped me from dying to a pker in the northwest before i lost my account so i made a new one and i want to join
Elizabeth la'gence
Unknown

Re: membership application

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi there! Sorry about the late response, I've been busy IRL during the week so I've been unable to check the forum.

Anyway, everything looks great so go ahead and add the "Soldiers of Crossman" tag to your group tag in you profile. Once you've done that then give me a heads-up here and I'll set you up with access to the right parts of the forum :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk