PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

Re: PLEASE READ: Delegates from allies and potential allies

Postby Aichon » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Frank Burn wrote:Eh, Aichon, could you come and talk to this guy?!

Sure, I'll see if I can't help translate a bit (and hopefully our guest will correct me if I'm mistaken in any sort of meaningful way):
TotallyHuman wrote:I'm the librarian at Lascelles Library. Don't shoot!

I would like to make an alliance.

This would be the friend I mentioned a few days ago, though since he's "in disguise", I'd prefer not to blow his cover. ;)

TotallyHuman, what sort of an alliance would you be interested in? Yours is a bit of a unique situation, so I'll admit that I'm not even sure where to begin.
Wiki | Survivor | Zombie | PKer | Whatever
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby TotallyHuman » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Mah harman ghan zmazh barragazh ahn zambahz!

Ahn agzgang, mah harman habganna nah bangbang ahn mah baagbarn.

Mah harman haz ganna ga!n gaar gang, haahabarh nah mannah harmanz raag mah harman.
TotallyHuman
Unknown

Postby Aichon » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Ooh boy, this one's a bit trickier, so once again I apologize in advance for any mistakes I've made and will point out that this is always a bit of an inexact process, so it's not a word-for-word translation.
TotallyHuman wrote:I'll smash pinatas and zombies!

I'm asking that you don't shoot me in my library.

I was going to join your group, but not many humans like me.

I'm afraid I'm strapped for time, so I'll either have to leave a proper response to Frank or will get back to it tomorrow.

Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a missionMaxed out - Reach level 43
There is no place like home - Repair and barricade Crossman Grove PDLet there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingNo man is an island - Repair a one-block island
Talk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repairThey LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeWhat have I done - Combat revive and dump three zombies
Cade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned mannerAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competition
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionI was there too - Participated in an SoC team competitionMost Valuable Player - Led their team in points in an SoC team competition
Holiday spirit - Put up a tree and all three lights at Crossman Grove PD on Christmas Eve or DayWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Aichon
Officer

Postby Frank Burn » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 pm

*Puts back the broom in the corner*
Ah yes, we've already actually talked about you and the library situation. I myself find it to be a fun addition to Darvall Heights and I believe that none of our members have objected to it. So yeah, we'll avoid killing you. I do however have to point out that I can't promise that it never will happen, I mean, this is a strange relationship we have here and people who are new to the situation might not fully understand it. Simply put, to some it might look like the library needs to be retaken even though that might not be the case. With all that said though, we'll try our best not to attack you as long as you're friendly towards us and the inhabitants of Darvall Heights.

As for joining us, well, that's a much more complex issue that I and Aichon would have to discuss first in that case.

Feel free to add anything Aichon :D
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Postby Horrorshow » Sun May 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Greeting Soldiers of Crossman,

My name is Horrorshow and an alt of mine called Staubach is the founder and leader of a group called the East Becktown Defenders. Please consider this a formal request to establish an alliance and a working relationship with the Soldiers of Crossman.

Staubach: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=803910
East Becktown Defenders: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Eas ... _Defenders

Sincerely,

Horrorshow
Horrorshow
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Mon May 30, 2016 9:34 pm

You should now have access to a private area where we can discuss this in more detail.

Aichon
Officer

Postby Horrorshow » Mon May 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Aichon wrote:You should now have access to a private area where we can discuss this in more detail.

Much obliged, Aichon. Thank you.
Horrorshow
Ambassador

Postby stelar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 am

Hello! With the departure of Horrorshow as leader of the EBD, I'm here to ask for ally access so we can both still retain contact between the two groups. :) My alt for the EBD is Benjamin Moore.
stelar
Ambassador

Postby Aichon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:52 pm

That's a shame to hear about him heading out, but you're a face we know, and I was able to confirm the leadership change, so I've gotten you set up with access to the board. Let me know if you run into any difficulties.

Aichon
Officer

Postby stelar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Yeah, it was not expected at all :( Thanks for arranging it all for me. Looks okay so far :)
stelar
Ambassador

Postby LukaCrosszeria » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello. I am a member of the Kamikaze Peace/Relief group. We are a recently created group that serves to provide relief (aid), revival and barricade buildings. On the behalf of my group, we would like to ally ourselves with you guys. As of now, you guys may want to know that Crossman Grove Police Dept. is being in constant threat from zotten zombie and so is Caigal Malls is completely destroyed in Darvall Heights. Please reply if you guys agree to be allies with us.
LukaCrosszeria
Unknown

Postby Frank Burn » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi there! I'm Frank, one of the Officers around here. First of all, welcome to our forum!

I'll look into setting up a secure channel for you once I've got some more time on my hand. Before that though, do you guys have a wiki and/or forum page?

Also thanks for the information on Crossman and Caiger. Both of them are up and running at the moment, Caiger could use some more help though.
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Previous

Board index General Forum Front Desk