DrSphinx

New around these parts? Stop in here first. You can fill out the paperwork for membership or alliances in here.

DrSphinx

Postby DrSphinx » Mon May 15, 2017 8:51 am

Name: DrSphinx
Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2267941
Agree to follow our rules: YES
Comments: I really wanna join a group and yours best suited me. Oh also is there anywhere I can find other members?
DrSphinx
New Recruit

Re: DrSphinx

Postby Frank Burn » Mon May 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum! I am Frank, one of the officers around here.

Everything checks out so I've given you access to our boot camp section of the forum. You'll find some usefull info there. I do however want to point out that we haven't really had any recruits in a while so you will be the only active one in there at the moment, so it might seem a bit quiet. Nevertheless, try to be active in there so that we see that you're with us both in-game and here on the forum. Do this and I'm sure that we'll be able to promote you to a full member in no time.

With that said, welcome to the Soldiers of Crossman!
Frank Burn
Officer and Ambassador
Welcome to the SoC - Joined the SoCThis is not a drill - Entered a red suburb on a mission
Maxed out - Reach level 43Let there be light - Lit and repaired a dark buildingTalk about ruined... - Completed a 60AP repair
They LIVE - Revived three SoC at the same place and timeCade, dump, kill trifecta - Barricaded, killed, and dumped a zed after a breachIt might make them angrier - Kill a PKer in a sanctioned manner
Champion Supreme - First place in an SoC solo competitionAt least I tried - Scored a point in an SoC solo competitionWe are the champions - On the winning team in an SoC team competition
On the board - Scored a point for their team in an SoC team competitionWelcome to Blackmore 404 - Present for the Blackmore 404 historical eventDamning The Dead - Present when The Dead walked once more
Frank Burn
Officer

Board index General Forum Front Desk